Across Canada and The USA we are reaching Freezing Temperatures!
Some cities, states and provinces are even breaking records with how cold it is getting this past week!
Last night watching the football game in the midwest, fans beverages were freezing and simply exploding it was so cold!
So how does the effect window tinting?
Insulation and Energy Efficiency:
- Window tinting can provide additional insulation to your windows, helping to retain heat inside your home or vehicle. This can reduce the workload on your heating system and contribute to energy efficiency.
- The winter sun can be intense, and low-angle sunlight can cause glare. Window tinting helps to reduce glare, making it more comfortable to drive or spend time indoors without being blinded by the sun's rays.
UV Ray Protection:
- Window tinting typically blocks a significant portion of harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays. Even in winter, UV rays can cause damage to your skin and fade interior furnishings. Tinted windows provide an additional layer of protection against these UV rays.
Privacy and Security:
- Tinted windows can enhance privacy by making it more difficult for people outside to see inside. This is beneficial both for residential and automotive applications.
- Window tinting can help regulate the temperature inside your car or home by reducing the impact of external temperature extremes. This can make your living or driving space more comfortable during the winter months.
- Tinted windows can help prevent the fading and deterioration of interior materials, such as upholstery and dashboard components, by blocking UV rays and reducing heat.
- In the event of an accident or break-in, window tinting can help hold shattered glass together, providing an added layer of safety.
Reduced Glare from Snow:
- If you live in a snowy area, window tinting can also reduce glare from the bright reflection of sunlight off the snow, improving visibility
Ready To Learn Window Tinting in Canada or USA?
Contact our team to get Certified Today!